Beauty & the Babe
Treat yourself with
the ultimate mother
One South Bay Mom and her beautiful babe will win this dreamy day of pampering.
A Blowout for mom and her daughter at The Drybar
An interactive shopping day at Lululemon for mom and Ivivva for her daughter
Lunch for two at True Food Kitchen
A $600 Shopping Spree at Madewell
Two manicures and Bellacures
A total value of $1,500
*I accept the Official Terms & Conditions of the Southbay Magazine & Plaza El Segundo contest rules.
One entry per person. Contest is open to legal residents of California age 18 years and older. By entering to win, you will occasionally receive emails from Southbay Magazine, which you can opt out of at any time. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone on May 12, 2017.
This Sweepstakes starts at 10:00 a.m. (PST) on April 14, 2017 and ends at 12:00 p.m. (PST) on May 11, 2017. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is MoonTide Media, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245 and Plaza El Segundo.
The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.1. How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.oursouthbay.com and click on the Southbay Magazine & Plaza El Segundo contest page and complete the entry form. All entries must include your first and last name, email address and phone number. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid email account in order for your entry to be eligible. By entering this contest, the contestant gives Moon Tide Media full rights to use and digitally publish all words and photos. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by mail-in. Send the entry to: Moon Tide Media, Southbay Magazine & Plaza El Segundo Sweepstakes, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245. All entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. on May 11, 2017. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of postal delivery problems. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents over the age of 18 by May 11, 2017. Employees (and their immediate household family members) of the Sponsors and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be
requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry (if online entrant) and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
3. Contest and Notification: One winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on May 12, 2017 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Moon Tide Media will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winners will be notified by telephone or by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business on May 2, 2017. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by 12:00 p.m. (PST) on May 13, 2017; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4. The prize consists of a piece of jewelry to be selected by owners of Plaza El Segundo as well as chocolates and champagne to be served at the time that the winner picks up their prize. Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
5. By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees)
resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
6. By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
7. Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole . discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsors will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY
8. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after May 12, 2017, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Southbay Magazine & Plaza El Segundo Sweepstakes, Winners List/Official Rules, Moon Tide Media, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245.